iR8824 (2 CD-ROM Bay RAID 0/1 + JBOD Internal RAID Module)
Solution for Data Security and Data on the Move
Supports 2 x 3.5"-2.5" HDD/SSD RAID 0/1 + 1 x M.2 SATA SSD JBOD, 3.5"-2.5" tray with key lock
Panel RAID Mode Button Setting, LCD display and LED indicators for system monitoring during operation
RAID + JBOD, provides more applications
The iR8824 supports the fault tolerant mode of hot-swappable hard disks under RAID 1 status. iR8824 provides RAID mode button setting, it built-in LCD & LED display functions that can monitor and display the hard disk status. The iR8824 supports 2 x 5.25”optical disc drive size, this internal storage module can perfectly match servers, industrial computers, and workstations.
iR8824 can use two 3.5" or 2.5" SATA disk to set one RAID 1 or RAID 0 group, and provides one additional M.2 SATA SSD as independence disk ( JBOD ) for diversify usage. It is the ideal Hardware RAID module for Data Security and Data on the Move.
Choose the better RAID mode and disk for the application
RAID 1 mode, the data is mirroring between two disks. For fields which require high data security, it is the most appropriate storage mode.
RAID 0 mode, the data transfer performance will faster and the capacity will be twice than one disk. It can accelerate the access speed of data, but it is not secure.
M.2 SATA SSD provides faster transmission, anti-vibration, and is power-saving. For specific computer platforms, it is a very good choice.
High Reliability or High Performance
iR8824 has two RAID modes - RAID 1 and RAID 0
Provides the monitoring Utility to check the status easily
Not only comes with the LCD monitor, iR8824 also provides one Utility for Windows users. With the Utility, user can know the RAID status of iR8824 such like the RAID mode be used, disk model number and the capacity. Evenbetter, if the disk is be removed or failure, it can send the notification email to user automatically. It allows users to do some respon for the dailure as soon as possible to remedy the situation.
Read the disk S.M.A.R.T. information from Utility directly
The Utility we provided now can read the disk S.M.A.R.T. information. Just open the Utility (RAID GUI) and click the "S.M.A.R.T." button, then you can check the disk status. It allows user to replace the disk before it is failure.
Easy-to-use disk Tray module
RAIDON's easy-to-use disk tray module comes with a key lock and secure the disk with screws. User can buy several disk tray modules and secured the disks first, once there is one disk in iR8824 is failure, just replace the disk directly. It can greatly reduce the wait time for system maintenance.
2.5"-3.5" HDD Tray provides a key lock, which will not be easily extracted, increasing data security.
In addition, the newly designed M.2 SATA SSD tray can support the fast data exchange of our 2.5" series products.
Provides RAID mode button setting, LCD & LED user-friendly display
RAIDON iR8824 provides RAID mode button setting, and is equipped with clear readable LCD display and LED indicators for system monitoring during operation so users can easily grasp the status of the system at all times. Moreover, it comes with visual and audio alarms whenever failure occurs.
Good heat dissipation can extend the life of the disk
The iR8824 is equipped with a 6-cm silent fan, by constantly creating air flow, heat generated by the high-speed rotation of the hard disk can be easily taken away. This maintains the normal operating temperature of the hard disk at all times. A longer life of your hard disk will properly protect your data.
Let the iR8824 to protect your important data
1. User can use M.2 SATA SSD at the additional M.2 SATA SSD place as booting disk to speed up the system performance. And use the RAID 1 group as data disk to storage the important data.
2. User can use the RAID 1 group as booting disk to keep the system running 24/7 and use the additional M.2 SATA SSD as remote backup disk.
JBOD Data On the Move function
1. The additional M.2 SATA SSD JBOD hard disk can be taken out at any time for data exchangewith other machines, and the exchanged data can be backed up to RAID 1 to ensuredata security.
2. The additional M.2 SATA SSD JBOD hard disk can back up the data in the RAID at any time(through third-party software) and store the hard disk separately, which is equivalent todoing remote backup of the data in the RAID.
3. The additional M.2 SATA SSD JBOD hard disk can be used as a replacement hard disk forrebuilding at any time when one of the RAID hard disks is damaged.
|2 x SATA III (6 Gbps)
(1 x 3.5"-2.5" HDD/SSD RAID，1 x M.2 SATA SSD JBOD)
|RAID 1 or RAID 0 ( 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD ) +
Independent volume ( M.2 SATA SSD (2242/2260/2280))
|RAID 1 or RAID 0 ( 3.5" RAID Module ) + Independent volume( M.2 SATA SSD )
|GUI (Windows Only)
|* Line voltage: 12V + 5V DC
* Operating temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
* Storage temperature: -4° to 116° F (-20° to 47° C)
* Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
|Size and Weight
|148 mm (W) x 84 mm (H) x 202 mm (D)
|8 pcs per carton
|* iR8824 x 1
* SATA Cable x 2
* Accessory kit
* Quick Installation Guide
|GUI Software for Windows